Metal Detection Range
- External pipe diameter 50 – 70 mm
- Maximum Throughput – 50Kg – 1000kg/hr
- Sensitivity range – 0.6mm FE, 0.7mm ALU, 0.8mm SS
- High quality stainless steel mechanical parts
- Compact and robust design
- Simple commissioning and operation
- Inspection flap for cleaning
- Complete separation of metals
Upon detection of metal, the unit immediately stops material movement before discharging contaminated material out of the hopper and cyclone while blowing air inside the detector to ensure contamination is cleared. The metal detection unit’s pneumatic valve will then reset to default position, and the loading process restarts.
Get a Quote
If you’d like to get a quote for our metal detection equipment, please give our friendly team of engineers a call on 01844 339044. We’ve invested in industry-leading stock and quote software in order to turn around requests quickly and efficiently.
Got a more complex project that you need help with? No problem – simply give us a call on the same number so that we can discuss your particular requirements in detail.