- Horizontal and inclined conveyors
- S Line conveyors
- Robot automatic operations
- Spiral/blade separators
- Stocking and weighting systems
- Metal detection systems
- PU or PP belt smooth or vulcanised belt joints
- Max temperature resistance -20/+100°C
- Geared motor coupled directly to the drive roller with safety slipper clutch
- Robotic interface or photo cell recognition – optional
- Automatic belt tensioner
- Standard or anti-static belts with a range of different slats to suit all applications
High quality and multipurpose, our conveyors can be equipped with different belts, including anti-static, and slats to fulfill a number of applications. Belt conveyors have adjustable legs as standard, can be fitted inside, or serve fixed angle presses or blow moulding machines. All models have anodised extruded aluminium profiles.
Get a Quote
If you’d like to get a quote for a particular product or system, please give our friendly team of engineers a call on 01844 339044. We’ve invested in industry-leading stock and quote software in order to turn around requests quickly and efficiently.
Got a more complex project that you need help with? No problem – simply give us a call on the same number so that we can discuss your particular requirements in detail.