- Inlet sizes 2”- 20” diameter
- Discharge diameter range 4”-16”
- Steel, aluminium, stainless steel
- Right hand or left hand inlet and exhaust arrangements
- Stainless steel construction
- Food-grade material compliant
- Ideal for abrasive and/or corrosive materials
With material suitable for cyclonic separation, cyclones prove to be effective as filterless pneumatic receivers. Cyclones have no moving parts, no bags to clean, and plant air and electricity are not needed for operation. A good pneumatic system efficiently separates material from the flow of air when it reaches its destination. When the material is of a consistency and weight suitable for cyclonic separation, a cyclone is used in place of a filter.
Get a Quote
If you’d like to get a quote for a particular product or system, please give our friendly team of engineers a call on 01844 339044. We’ve invested in industry-leading stock and quote software in order to turn around requests quickly and efficiently.
Got a more complex project that you need help with? No problem – simply give us a call on the same number so that we can discuss your particular requirements in detail.